Bushcraft EDC emergency first aid WaterProof thermal shelter
1.Waterproof, summer can be used to build an emergency tent as a temporary poncho to use.
2. to prevent the body temperature is too low to reflect the emergency temperature loss.
3. The surface of the reflected light energy to make electricity goals obvious, then the day rescue.
4. Wrapped in the body can withstand the cold or high temperature. Easy to carry, is the field of sports, first aid necessary.
5. Emergency auxiliary materials after accidents (vehicle standing emergency: when repaired, it can be laid on the ground, so as to prevent dirt and water; in summer, the inner front glass of the car is used for avoiding light and cooling)
6. Applicable to first aid (wounded in the wild, can be wounded to avoid excessive blood loss, can also be used as a temporary stretcher)
Material: PET film + coating Thickness: 0.01197 (mm)=11.97um Please pay attention for the Product size Instructions: Take out the emergency sleeping bag. After the flat floor is completely unfolded, open the open end and drill it. The head should be extended at the opening to facilitate breathing. Keep the body as tight as possible and minimize the part of the body exposed outside the blanket.